We Aim To Serve Our Customers with Nothing but the Best
At OG Limited, we are devoted to the integrity of the luxury watches we provide. Our pre-owned watches are thoroughly assessed, validated, and evaluated to meet the highest quality standards without making any compromises on its value or origin. OG Limited provides you the warranty which comes in addition to your consumer rights regarding the goods which are faulty or not as described which, you may ask any local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standard Office.
OG Limited offers you a good six months warranty on all our pre-owned watches. This warranty will cover your luxury watch against any manufacturing and mechanical defect only subjected to the following conditions:
- This warranty DOES NOT cover any damage of the watchstrap, clasp, glass due to excessive wear or any flaw related to finishes, stems, case, crown, or crystals.
- It DOES NOT cover the watches being damaged due to mishandling, accidents of any human eror.
- This warranty DOES NOT cover any theft, loss, or misplacement of the watch.
- Watches under the manufacturer’s warranty are not covered under this warranty.
- If your watch returned to us in a valid warranty claim while still being under the manufacturer’s warranty, then we reserve the right to take further measures under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- This warranty is only valid under the watch warranty company of OG Limited which will immediately be called null and void in case of improper repair or warranty services performed by the third-party.
- Any modifications of the watch made by using aftermarket components will invalidate your warranty.
- In case of any claims made against the warranty, the refund, repair or replacement will be carried out at our sole volition and will be acted upon as soon as possible.
- It should be taken into account that OG Limited reserves the authority to take any final decision regarding the warranty claims. In case of any dispute arise regarding the warranty, the matter will be resolved upon the report of an independent watchmaker who will be instructed to determine the issues in case of any conflict occurred.
- Consumers who are residing outside the United Kingdom are obliged to pay import duty, taxes, fees, or any charges pertaining to authorities or customs depending on the country they reside in, to make word done under warranty. The company will not be responsible for these costs.
- The warranty of a consumer is personal and non-transferable and is an addition to your basic law rights.
- In case of any claims you wish to make against the warranty, kindly contact us using the details in our About Us section.