Because Your Trust Is What Matters the Most
OG limited respects your privacy and promises to protect and safeguard the privacy of all of its visitors under Data Protection Act 2018. We recognize the importance of safeguarding the personal information of customers who use our websites and manage such information in following ways:
What Information Do We Gather?
For running and maintaining the company’s website, we may gather and process the following data about customer:
- Details regarding the visitor’s use of our website including tracking your visits such as page viewed, and the resources that you may access. Such particulars includes location data, traffic data and various other communication data.
- Any volunteered information such as when you registered for information or made a purchase.
- Details that you provide when you communicate with us by any mean.
The cookies policy is a declaration to our visitors that what cookies are active on our website, what user data we may track and for what purpose. By using information provided by the cookies, we are able to identify and gather information regarding the computer used by the customer. We may collect the data concerning your general internet use by utilizing the cookies. The information provided by cookies are solely statistical data and does not identify any personal details whatsoever. However, you can restrict and control the use by adjusting the settings on your computer. This would decline any cookies you may wish to stop. These cookies are downloaded in your hard drive and can easily be controlled by activating the reject cookies setting on your system.
These cookies can also be used by our advertisers over which we have no control. Such cookies, would be downloaded in your system if you click the advertisement appearing on our website.
How we will use this information?
The information gathered will be used to provide our services to our customers in a better way. Furthermore, we may use the information for one of more of the following purposes:
- To dispense the requested information by our customers regarding to our products and services.
- To provide the information concerning the other items or products which may be of interest to our visitors. Such information however, are consented and can be only received when the user will allow.
- To let the customer be informed regarding any of the changes or updates in our products, site, or services.
- If the user is the frequent visitor of OG limited and purchased goods and services from us, then we may provide the information regarding to similar products or services, our any other goods that he/she may interested in.
We may allow third-parties to use the data gathered by us to dispense the information regarding other unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest the customer. This would only be done under the sole consent of the user provided in advanced, and can be withdrawn any time.
The company may use the personal information of the customer occasionally to send automated Email messages or any other marketing materials regarding to our services or the services of third-party advertisers. The E-mails may contain features that would help us assure that the e-mail is received and the customer is able to open the message. This would only be done under the sole interest and consent of the customer. The customer may opt out the option of receiving such marketing mail messages any time simply by replying to the message with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Disclosing the Information:
- When we are legally obliged by Law to disclose your personal information.
- As a consequence of selling our entire business to the buyer.
- To reduce the risk of fraud and making further protection against fraudulent.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
Changes to the policy: